Get your next event noticed with posters! Choose from the standard paper weight seen on poles around town or opt for a glossy/heavier matte paper for indoor display.
– Your size (Standard 11″x17″ / Tabloid Extra 12″x18″ / 13″ x 19″)
– 20lb, 80lb or 100lb text weight paper
– Matte or Coated (glossy) paper finish
Please submit your files in PDF, JPG or PNG, PSD or TIFF format only.
All file formats should have a minimum of 300 dpi (dot per inch) resolution at 100% of the final print size.
Images designed for the web typically cannot be used for printing as they have a low screen resolution of 72 dpi. Print images need to be created at 300 dpi or there will be a substantial drop in the image quality.
All color artwork and/or images may be provided in RGB or CMYK (cyan, magenta, yellow, black) color mode.
All black & white artwork and/or images must be provided in grayscale color mode.
- Standard event posters (11×17 – 20lb stock) are not full bleed and have a 1/4″ margin around the image. Please consider this in your design.
- For full bleed posters, please build your print-ready digital files by adding 0.125″ (1/8″) bleed to each dimension (or 0.0625″ bleed on all four sides). For example, a 12″ x 18″ poster with bleed should be 12.125″ x 18.125″.